Dear ReliableSite Client,
You are receiving this message regarding an important maintenance window (all times US eastern).
Event Type: Network Upgrade
Start Time: 2019-June-29 - 9:00:00 AM Eastern (09:00)
End Time: 2019-June-29 - 09:00:00 PM Eastern (21:00)
Location(s): New York City Metro Data Center
Event Summary: We will be migrating one or more of your servers to our new network in New York City metro. We do not expect downtime to last the entire maintenance period.
- Your IP address will not change, but you will be required to update the gateway and subnet mask. This update can be performed via the IPMI interface or by one of our systems administrators. If you would like us to perform this change on your behalf, please provide login credentials to your OS within this ticket. We recommend creating a new account within the OS, then removing the account after the migration.
- One ticket will be generated per server migrated.
- Server data will remain intact and untouched. The server will simply be connected to a new switch. The server will remain powered on through the entire migration.
- We will notify you through this ticket once the migration has been completed. The more information you can provide us prior to the migration, the faster we can assist with getting your services back online.
- If you are using IPv6 IPs, please provide us with a list of IPs that you are currently utilizing.
- If we are announcing IP space for you, we will need an updated LOA for AS23470.
Please contact us at https://support.reliablesite.net for more information.