Download Link: http://www.reliablesite.net/downloads/InventorySyncModule_1.6.zip
- Backup your database! This module adds and modifies products in your WHMCS installation. It has been extensively tested, but all data modifications processes carry risks of corruption or loss. ReliableSite takes no responsibility and this module is provided free of charge with no guarantees.
- Unzip the within your WHMCS root directory.
- Within WHMCS, click "Setup" > "Addon Modules"
- Click "Activate"
You can now access the module through "Addons" > "ReliableSite Inventory Sync".
- Under the "Config" tag, you can exclude products from being imported/synced by selecting one or more products. The price adjustment option allows you to automatically increase or decrease list pricing from our web site pricing by a specific percentage - leaving it blank will list the same prices on our web site.
- The "Logs" tab shows a history of imports.
- The "Manual Sync" tab allows you to run the synchronize process manually versus using the available cron job. We recommend running the cron job at least once a day to update available inventory.
Please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or issues that you may run into.
Article ID: 272, Created: January 21, 2017 at 3:07 PM, Modified: March 14, 2017 at 11:40 AM