Custom Name Servers with DotNetPanel
Custom Name Servers can be setup by registering the following name servers IPs through your domain registrar:
ns1 - 18.104.22.168
ns2 - 22.214.171.124
Once these name servers have been successfully registered, they can then be assigned from within the control panel. To assign name servers from within the control panel follow the following instructions:
- Login to the control panel.
- Click on the reseller hosting space.
- From the right hand menu, click "Name Servers"
- Change the drop down to "Override Host Settings"
- Modify the primary and secondary name servers to the ones registered with your domain registrar