Here is the list of steps that should be done in order to get storeront up and running under Reseller account.
- Configure Ecommerce Settings
- Create Categories
- Create Billing Cycles
- Create Taxations
- Create Hosting Plan Products
- Create Hosting Add-ons Products
- Create Domain Name Products (if applicable)
- Configure Ecommerce Scheduled Tasks
After all of these steps have been done reseller's storefront is ready to work and can be accessed by the following URL: http://cp.[yourdomain.com]*/Default.aspx?pid=ecOnlineStore&ResellerId=reseller_user_id**.
Also there is another kind of the storefront page is available also
called "Quick Signup" that can be accessed by the following URL: http://cp.[yourdomain.com]*/Default.aspx?pid=QuickSignup&ResellerId=reseller_user_id**.